Retrouvez nous sur Français 1erebac » Facebook |

Phrasal verbs + Exercices

jeudi 11 octobre 20180 commentaires

Phrasal verbs + Exercices


Sentences

1-    My brother never backs me up. He always says I am wrong
2-    The car broke down when on our way to Agadir. It took us two days to repair it.
3-    Leila broke off her engagement to Yassine because of some differences in the way of thinking

4-    We’ve been waiting for her for twenty minutes but she didn’t show up.
5-    My mother all the time brings up that matter of my poor school results.
6-    The sky looks a bit cloudy now but I think it will clear up
7-    Ahmed is feeling depressed these days because he asked Maria for marriage but she turned him down.
8-    When I was looking for my passport I came accross these old photographs.
9-    The teacher always asks students to look up difficult words in the dictionary.

10- I said a secret to my friend but to my surprise he gave it away.
11- When the teacher asked the student about the talk he made up a story about being sick during the holiday.
12- The outgoing President G.Bush will hand over authority to Obama next week.

Definitions

a-    support morally or verbally                      g- arrive
b-    find by chance                                         h- give it or say it to someone
c-    search in a list                                         i-  become fine after rains or clouds
d-    invent from imagination                            j- surrender or give responsibility to …..
e-    reject / refuse                                        k- terminate or finish
f-     mention a topic                                         l-  cease or stop to function properly.

Vidéos 



Phrasal Verbs (Pronunciation)




Exercices

Partager l'article :
 
Amis : Mathématiques | Français pour tous les niveaux
Copyright © 2012. La 1ère année BAC - Tous droits réservés
Template Conçu par LeBlogger Site du réseaux Biz media
Propulsé par Blogger