Retrouvez nous sur Français 1erebac » Facebook |

Expressions of advice – 2ème Bac

jeudi 11 octobre 20180 commentaires

Expressions of advice – 2ème Bac


Note the use of the expressions of advice

[ part lesson]:

  • Should + simple form of a verb
  • Ought + to + simple form of a verb
  • Should + not / shouldn’t
  • Had better + simple form of a verb
  • Had better not + verb in the simple form
And note also that ought not to is usually not used in the negative form.

Respond to the following situations

[ part exercise]:

1-    I would like to improve my English. What should I do ?
2-    I have a problem with my mother-in law.She doesn’t like me.
3-    I find it difficult to give up chatting and surfing the net.
4-    I don’t understand some lessons of Physics.
5-    I worked all day long and now I am feeling exhausted.
6-    Jack is driving too fast !
7-    I always make a lot of spelling mistakes when I write.
8-    I have lost my credit card. May be I forgot the door of the car unlocked
9-    Today is the deadline for paying my heating bill.  
Partager l'article :
 
Amis : Mathématiques | Français pour tous les niveaux
Copyright © 2012. La 1ère année BAC - Tous droits réservés
Template Conçu par LeBlogger Site du réseaux Biz media
Propulsé par Blogger